We require a talented, motivated and enthusiastic post production guru to cut, create and master quality and highly engaging videos and animations – plus giving a bit of Mac TLC too!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Editing video and creating animated graphics using Adobe CC
- Complete ownership of the technical delivery of video content at Outlook
- Day to day management/maintenance of edit suites, workflow and all technical equipment
- Following and enforcing established file management and archive processes to result in consistent quality and delivery
- Working alongside producers or under own initiative to create and deliver programmes to brief
- Ongoing development of technical and creative practices
- Understanding all aspects of the technical delivery of video
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining the excellent reputation we have built up over the years – be polite, courteous and helpful
- Being responsible for calculating project timescales, meeting delivery deadlines and managing your personal workflow
- Be diligent and check your work for grammar and technical mistakes before submitting it to clients/producers for approval
- Advanced skills using Adobe CC
- Creative flair – editorial storytelling and visual design
- Attention to detail
- Engineering knowhow with Apple Macs, Post Production software and hardware
- Technical working understanding of video compression, digital encoding and tape delivery formats
- Time management & strong personal organisation
- Analytical, problem solving with the ability to work under own initiative
- Good literacy and confident communicator
- 10 years within video production
- 5 years within creative production agency
- Proven showreel/references
You will need to be a confident, creative problem solver with an energetic approach and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Bonus scheme linked to profit share
- Company Pension
- Option of Health care cover
Creativity. Commitment. Collaboration. Motivation.
We consistently encourage and support the practise of our four VALUES by all of our team at Outlook. These are the principles that underpin the way we work with each other, the service we and for our own personal passion and pride!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a full service creative agency with great prospects for future growth and development. If you’ve got what it takes then we’d love to hear from you
Please send your CV, or request for more information to our Director of Video Gary Rogers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications are not being sought from agencies, and will not be considered.